Diminazene Diaceturate and phenazole granules for injectable solution
Bimatryp is indicated for the treatment of Trypanosomiasis, Babesiosis and Theileriosis caused by T.annulata.
- The active ingredient of BIMATRVP is Diminazene, drug of the diamidines family used as diaceturate salt.
- Diminazene diaceturate is highly active against both Trypanosomes and Babesia spp.
- It is also of value in the treatment of theileriosis in combination with antibiotics.
- It is especially useful for treatment of mixed protozoan infections.
- Phenazone ensures a complete solubility of the Diminazene and acts as a support against inflammation and fever.
|Meat/Offal||21 days||21 days||21 days||21 days|
|Milk||3 days||3 days||3 days||-|
|List No||Unit Package||Case Size|