An antiseptic milking jelly for lubrication teats and milker's hands during milking.
An antiseptic milking jelly for the lubrication of teats and milker’s hands during milking. Regular use of BIMEDA MILKING SALVE is recommended for prevention of mastitis and external infections on the teats and udder in dairy animals.
- Easy milking due to good lubrication.
- Aids in rapid healing of cuts, cracks and abrasions on the udder and teats.
- Aids in preventing mastitis and external infections by disinfecting the teats and udder.
- Can be used in cattle, dairy goats and even dairy camels.
- Can be used for hand milking and machine milking.
|List No||Unit Package||Case Size|